We’ve launched a brand new look and introduced a new executive team to drive the next phase of growth within our fixed wireless network and managed services divisions. Our new branding has an ‘O’ theme to it, and to coincide, we’ve also fired up a new ‘opti’ range of solutions.
In this blog, we’re going to introduce you to our new senior team, give you a rundown of our new services, and hear what the senior team think of this new direction.
Recently, a new senior management team joined Optimity. Here’s an overview of who’s who:
- Leeland Pavey, CEO. A veteran with over 25 years in the telecoms industry, Leeland combines significant experience with inspirational leadership that makes for successful organisations.
- Andrew Frome, CFO. A highly commercial and entrepreneurial finance director. Andrew’s managed all aspects of global revenue and equity-backed businesses.
- Matt Wise, CRO. Matt has over two decades’ experience of working in the IT technology sector. In that time, he’s been responsible for transforming organisations through metric management and a strong sales process.
As you can see, all of these individuals have an impressive track record in successfully scaling technology organisations.
What Are Our New Services?
We’ve broken up our new services into four areas, each headed with the ‘opti’ theming. Each area covers a faction of our IT and internet expertise.
The services are:
- opticonnect. This is the home of our managed internet services. It includes wibre™, our signature wireless internet service that delivers the speed of fibre but can be installed in as little as 7 working days.
- optisecure. The service where we keep business networks secure. This includes content filtering and managed switches, firewalls and threat protections. All of these efforts can help prevent malicious activity affecting your network.
- optihost. Eliminate all that confusing paperwork by rolling your IT, WiFi and telephony services into one bill. All of these services are flexible and easy for you to control.
- optisupport. The home of our IT services, which can cover all of your issues and resolve them quickly. It covers everything you need, from support to hosting.
What the Senior Team Think
Leeland, our CEO, had this to say about our recent developments: “Our new branding and the expansion of our connectivity and cloud services signifies an exciting new chapter in our ambition to be London’s no 1 connectivity and managed services provider. We believe we have the ambition, the technology and the infrastructure to make this a reality.”
To find out more about our new services or ask any questions you have, get in touch.